Just to prove to you @deven.patel411 , I don’t only appear when I have a problem
This sounds very similar to an issue I had with existing profiles, after I sent my roaster in for a service. I do believe the soft foam seal (which the glass lid sits on), had been replaced, so this may not be entirely related. However I also believe the roaster had new firmware installed, which explains why I have had Android app crash issues ever since!
This of course is all highly speculative, but one thing I could confidently report, was that my existing profile roasts where coming out lighter. I could tell, because I had been roasting a particular batch of greens, on the very same profile before and after the service. I was able to record a drop in % of roasting that I initially put down to a more efficient air flow/ beans moving more (due to the improved, tighter foam seal).
I tried to tweak the fan to reduce it’s speed, but eventually the beans were moving too slowly. I soon realised all existing profile points required approx. 5c temp raise to reach a similar % of roasting, that I was reaching before.
So to conclude I possibly think the new firmware has introduced changes. Perhaps calibration of the temp sensor, though I would have thought that calibration would be independent on each machine. In any case I certainly observed a change in my machine.
Ultimately your issue sounds the same as mine, which could be the result of the same thing.