Zeleke Beraso, Hafursa Waro, Ethiopia

ethiopia
greencoffee
ikawagreen
ikawacoffee

New green coffee from Zeleke Beraso, Hafursa Waro, Ethiopia.
It is rare to find a crop of washed coffee from a single farmer’s lot in the Yirgacheffe region, and we are very excited about it! It is versatile for both filter and espresso roasts. This green coffee is grown at about 2,100 metres above sea-level and you will be able to experience multi-layered, rich and aromatic flavours.

Learn more >

Free International Shipping | New Green Coffee!

Bought a kilo this morning, so looking forward to roasting some next week!

Can’t wait for you to receive it! Do let us know how you find it and if you tweaked the recipe in any way!

here’s the full profile link:
https://share.ikawa.support/profile_home/?CAESEDDqjC3jpEUfpQdv1U7dxIQaGkV0aGlvcGlhIFplbGVrZSBCYXJhc28gRXNwIgUIABD0AyIGCKQCEL0JIgYIhwgQ6wwiBgjgCRCcEiIGCMMMEP8SIgYI8RcQgxQiBgjDHhDZESoFCAAQzQEqBgjDHhCvATABOgYI6CQQyQE=

@Zak_IKAWA , can you confirm the spelling of ‘B_E_RASO’ as it’s different on the profile link as ‘BaRASO’

Hi @Reedswood, I hope you’ve enjoyed the coffee! We were very excited to have found coffee from a single farmer’s lot!
Thanks for pointing the spelling out! We have seen it spelt both ways so please don’t worry about that :slight_smile:

Hi how to see the link? I got a message “Whoops – looks like you don’t have the IKAWA Home app needed to view this roast recipe.”

Hi @rttange you’ll need to view this page on your mobile (which has the IKAWA Home app installed on). Clicking on the link then would send you to the home app with the recipe displayed! I hope this helps!